Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for the great visit we had last week with my in-laws.
- I am thankful for a wonderful package in the mail full of maps from my in-laws from their recent trip to Vienna.
- I am thankful for more illustrated map projects. I have always loved maps; now I love to illustrate them; AND I’m lucky to get to do them for work.
- I am thankful for a bountiful raspberry crop, in spite of the mosquitos left behind by all the rain we’ve had this year.
- I’m thankful the air conditioning in my car is working again.
- I am thankful for a handwritten letter in the mail from a good friend. Ah ha, remember, the power of stationery and a handwritten letter.
- I am thankful for flexible managers at work these days.
- I’m thankful the days continue to stay light so late.
- I am thankful for nightlights.
- I am thankful for kettle corn.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!