Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for a great movie on movie night.
- I am thankful for fun, streaky hair color for the fall season. It’s been a few years, so I’m happy to have the gray covered.
- I am thankful Fall weather has arrived. I love the cooler crisp days.
- I am thankful for candy corn.
- I am thankful for a couple new tops to wear to work.
- I am thankful for pumpkin donut holes.
- I’m thankful for my coffee maker.
- I am thankful for a set of Waterford crystal glasses my mom and I found at a thrift store.
- I am thankful for advice from my cousin.
- I am thankful for my dad, who is celebrating a birthday this weekend.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
4 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
Have you tried the candy corn mixed with peanuts? Sooo good!
Oh yes, MaryKay, I love that mix!
I am thankful for you tutorial for the zipper bag, made another yesterday with your pattern. Great pick up at the thrift store. Happy Birthday to your Dad.
Enjoy your weekend.
Thanks Bev! Happy to hear you still find my zipper bag tutorial helpful. I seem to get a lot of clicks on that tute. Enjoy your weekend too!