Yay, it’s the weekend! Time to reflect on things that made me happy this past week, and share a new weekend postcard featuring one of my recent photos.
Here are five highlights from my week:
- We had a great time celebrating my husband’s birthday and visiting the zoo.
- We finally had our first warm sunny day which gave us a chance to play in the dirt (i.e. Spring cleaning in our gardens). I was excited to find some crocus bulbs blooming.
- Spring weather has finally arrived – I haven’t had to wear socks or a coat all week.
- We’ve been catching up on our Oscar movie-watching lately. Last week we watched The Wolf of Wall Street – what a crazy story full of debauchery! (We’ve also seen American Hustle, Gravity, and Blue Jasmine.)
- I hit the road with my mom for a weekend visit to see my sister and her family.
Enjoy your weekend!