I’ve been working on some small tweaks lately to my blog. Thought I would point them out, especially if you keep up through a blog reader.
- I created a new graphic button for my blog, which was good practice with Picnik.
- Then I figured out how to create the “Grab My Button” code, which was good html practice.
<div align="center"><a href="https://terrisnotebook.wordpress.com" title="Terri's Notebook" target="_blank"><img src="https://terrisnotebook.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/terrisnotebook1.jpg" alt="Terri's Notebook" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- I had a new graphic button made for my shop which I am going to use for advertising. I’m currently researching sites I should advertise on. I have already signed up to be a sponsor for the Fall 2010 Blogger’s Quilt Festival.
- I added a sign-up field in the sidebar (underneath my shop ad) for an upcoming Patchwork Trails newsletter. I’m brainstorming content ideas, which may include simple themes like idea sharing, new product experiments, and promotions. Stay tuned for more on that.
- I made a few changes to my list of links on my sidebar, which I narrowed to focus on bloggers, friends and resources.
- I’m working on another simple sewing tutorial to share with you soon.
- I took a class a few months ago to learn how to host my own blog, but I haven’t finished formatting the new site yet, so I will continue to be known as terrisnotebook.wordpress.com.
I’m always looking for ways to improve things around here to maintain an updated, fun place to share and connect with you all in genuine and creative ways.