Thank goodness it’s Friday, time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
This week, I am thankful for:
- A successful Portfolio Show with lots of great feedback and networking with other creatives
- My husband’s help in getting ready for my Portfolio Show
- A beautiful wreath from my mom’s garden center
- A beautiful poinsettia from my mom’s garden center
- An Advent calendar full of fun goodies
- A fun Cookie Day with my family
- A luscious package of yarn from my cousin Linda
- Free time to knit and work on fun illustration projects
- A Starbucks gift card in the mail from an old friend
- Snow in the forecast
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!